On The Day Coordination
Are you having a marquee or tipi wedding? or perhaps at an exclusive wedding venue?
Ask yourselves these questions
* Who is going to worry about your guests arriving on time, and being at the right place at the right time?
* Who is going to liaise with the Caterers to ensure that the food is out at the correct time?
* Who is going to watch the clock to ensure that the day runs smoothly and to plan?
* Who is going to ensure that the DJ arrives and sets up correctly?
* Who is going to act as Toastmaster?
You may think that your Best Man or Usher can help with these tasks, but then they would miss out on enjoying your big day with you.
Here at LMS Weddings, our On The Day Coordination service is perfect to remove the stress from you during the run up and on your big day so that you can enjoy being the Bride and Groom and enjoy every precious moment.
What does the service include?
Initial Consultation to discuss your plans and to find out about you as a couple
Liaison with your suppliers to ensure that all of the finest details are covered
Production of timelines and schedules
Meeting 2 weeks prior to confirm all final details and timings
Visit to the Venue prior to the wedding
Two hour presence the day before at the Venue to ensure that everything is set up correctly
Arrival to the Venue 1 hour before the wedding to carry out final checks
Full availability (Up to 8 hours) on the day to ensure the day runs smoothly and to plan
Unlimited Email and Telephone Support
I will source suppliers to match your requirements, each of whom I will personally meet and recommend their products and services based on your personal requirements for your big day.
I will carry out an extensive search on venues suitable for your requirements and budget. I will produce for you a bespoke detailed report supporting my recommendations.
Full Wedding Planning