Are you having a Wedding Reception in the following?
- Village Hall
(For the purposes of this blog, we will refer to these are DIY Weddings)
Unlike a Hotel Wedding, where there is somebody to look after your Wedding Day, if you’re having a DIY Wedding, there is nobody to take care of the smooth running of your Day for you.
So, have you thought who is going to take care of the following?
- Make sure your Wedding Day runs to plan and nothing gets forgotten?
- Check that all of your Suppliers are in place and all set up, e.g. DJ/Band?
- Work with your Caterer’s and Bar to ensure all your tables and outside place are always clean and tidy?
- Be the “Go To” person for your Suppliers if they have queries on your Wedding Day?
- Prompt you at the right time to cut your Wedding Cake or have your first dance?
- Take care of everything on your Wedding Day so that you can enjoy every precious moment, worry free?
These are just some of the reasons why you should hire and On the Day Coordinator.
If you’ve answered YES to the first question and answered “I don’t know” or “I hadn’t thought about it” for the other questions, you need to speak to me.
Pick up the phone and call 07980 679575, email me email@example.com or following me on Social Media by clicking on the preferred method: